Laptop Compubody Sock for privacy, warmth, and concentration in public spaces

Learn to make your own on Instructables.

See more pictures on Flickr.

Cell Phone Ski Mask Interface
Cell Phone Ski Mask
Ski Mask for Eating a Sandwich

Ski Mask for Eating a Sandwich
Body-Technology Interfaces
Keyboard Interface for Computer Programming

Press: Featured on Engadget, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, and Regretsy.

Files:
BTI_info.pdf

Body-Technology Interfaces | 2008 | Fiber, Portfolio, Projects, Tech | Comments (11)

11 Responses to “Body-Technology Interfaces”

1. ZenoX says:

Wow! It caused me some time to finally track down here :)

Nice Knitting!

I’m in China and your works photos have been circulating thru friend’s emails to me. I’m interested but the mails come with no credit so I’ve had to do some effort on Google.

First I spotted the original mail was derived from a post on Chinese BBS here: http://club.yule.sohu.com/yulemain.php?c=24&b=fun_pics&a=5442722. Unfortunately no creator’s name mentioned.

Thanks to Lisa’s name, obscure but visible in the photo, which leads me to http://www.flickr.com/photos/alterscape/ and then I hopped to your flickr page. Finally, here.

I must say your works are mind blowing to me and really worthy to be distributed. But I felt sorry for those who failed to specify you the author’s name, at least they killed my time :)

Your guys awesome. Hope to see more.

^_^

2. Paul Douglas says:

I love the work. It’s so fun and thought provoking. I especially like the Laptop Compubody Sock, Keyboard Cozy and the Ski Mask for Eating a Sandwich. I also love the Captcha paintings and Needlework URLs. Very cool stuff.

3. Médias says:

Les traces de Marc L….

Il faut saluer la trouvaille. Le curieux magazine français Le Tigre fait jaser de lui depuis quelques…

4. pete says:

wow! this is serious stuff!

5. Nicole says:

Great idea – what an awesome project!

6. Glittermummy says:

We definitely need this in our office at home in winter… Keyboard Interface for Computer Programming!! Wish I could knit :D

7. grace wieber says:

Can’t say when I’ve enjoyed a post more than this one. Fascinating, Fun-Filled, Ingenious. Thanks for the share. Keep ‘em coming.

8. The Raven says:

You’ve got to submit something to Knitty!

9. Becky Stern says:

Naw, I don’t like how they handle the rights to the pattern. I like to be able to publish things as widely and freely as possible.

10. Leanah McCombs says:

Any chance we can get your pattern for the “Keyboard Interface for Computer Programming” cover?

11. Becky Stern says:

Check out the instructable for more detailed build instructions!