After a long battle with all the components, I finally had a chance to put together my mintyboost kit. I thought the instructions were quite clear and easy to follow, although, I haven’t been able to make it work properly. I went back and tried to adjust and re-solder the components exactly like it was shown in the instructions. Yet for some reason, it’s still not functioning like it should.
I went on and checked if everything was soldered cleanly- to try and discard any possibility of my “surgeon” pulse having to do anything with this conflict- and to my astonishment, it didn’t. Turns out, all the components were placed in properly and the soldering was not that bad. Judge for yourselves!
I’m still working on the problem. My only consolation, is that the only other person in class who did this assignment, has the same conflict I do.
I’m sure we’ll be able to figure it out.